MESSAGE TO THE MUSLIM UMMAH
Aalami Majlise Tahaffuze Khatame Nubuwwat
Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Ludhianvi
MESSAGE TO THE MUSLIM UMMAH
Gentlemen: This message contains some important issues and attention of all Muslims is invited to it.
1. In token of Great Benevolence, Allah, the Exalted, sent () as the last Prophet for providing guidance to entire mankind who have since been born or who are living today or are to be born hereafter. Through His Grace, all people are offered Islam as the religion and () as the last Prophet. We Muslims have accepted both, with all heart and soul. Islam is, in fact, a great gift of Allah. It is so valuable that no worldly excellence matches with it. Allah confirms this fact of His true believers in Quran Hakeem in these words:
Allah verily hath shown grace to the believers by sending unto them a messenger from among themselves. (Aal-e-Imran 3:164)
Praise be to Allah, Who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, if Allah had not guided us. Verily the messengers of our Lord did bring the truth unto us. (Al-A’raf 7:43)
2. But proponents of enmical forces to Islam, like Christianity, Judaism and others, try to deviate Muslims by attacking precepts of Islam. To achieve their objective they adopt several methods, some of which look apparently harmless but they are deep-seated. Their intent is to inflict maximum amount of damage upon Islam and for this purpose lay in wait to charge at its votaries. Most of them are open adversaries but some are clothed in deceit. Therefore, in the scenario unfolding today, it is our duty to forewarn our Ummah and tell them of the conspiracies that are being hatched against Islam. Allah has drawn the attention of Muslims to this danger in these words.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: The guidance from Allah is the true guidance. Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper. (Al-Baqarah 2:120)
And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion . (Al-Baqarah 2:217)
The holy Prophet (swa) said, “The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people, when eating, invite others to share their dish.”
3. While we have already identified
Christianity, Judaism, Idolatory, etc., which are well-known to us, there is
however one evil which has raised its head recently, that is, one and a half
century ago. This evil is more of a fraud than a religion as such. Perfidies
have been many in the past but this one is the latest and very potent. Muslims
are not very much familiar with it. Some who do know about it, are unaware of
its dimensions because, unlike other religions which openly claim to be
anti-Islamic, this one shows itself as pro-Islamic, doing the damage on the
quiet. It claims to be reformist of Islam and attempts to put forth a certain
version of its own. In fact, it is hypocrisy hiding its kufr (infidelity)
under the mask of Islam. The British imperialism during its rule in
The name of this evil is qadiyaniat, also called ahmediyat. A qadiyani or Ahmedi moves about calling himself a Muslim but he is a viper-up-the-sleeve and must be guarded against. Our very purpose in extending this message is to enable you to identify him correctly. He shows himself outwardly as a Muslim, takes on names resembling those of Muslims and confuses people at large. Actually, he is as far removed from Islam as a Christian, Jew, or Hindu Idolater is. He behaves like a Muslim in his daily life and simulates Muslim culture, customs, rituals and habits, to the extent that he would even go to wearing a beard whose style is identifiable as a tuft sported beneath the lower lip and environs of the jaw.
4. The Founder of qadiyaniat / ahmediyat
was a man named mirza ghulam ahmed who was born in the town of qadiyan,
District Gurdaspur, in the province of the Punjab,
Luckily for him, his father had provided him some literacy in boyish days. He went over it again to revise and, as his sympathisers counselled, he gathered all his available IQ and sat for an examination of Mukhtari (a sort of attorneyship) yet remained where he was. Obviously, he did not secure passing marks and he could not do so because success does call for a percentage of some wits at least. Days passed by and financial strains mounted up, with each day passing until an idea struck him one day. The elementary knowledge of religion including Urdu, Persian and Arabic which his father had provided him at home through some rural tutors at qadiyan, clicked into him. mirza pulled out a theologian’s garb and was donning it; so the camouflage started early in his life and thickened as his years rolled by.
a lot of pecuniary promise in this substitute, he worked hard on it, realising
that the easiest way for getting known in public was by provoking people of
other religions, their “pundits” and “padres”. This wonderful contrivance was a
windfall for him. It paid him rich dividends because he secured the help of
some like-minded people in initiating religious disputations over dogmas with
theologians of contemporary religions in
pedantry rose step by step. It was intertwined with the claims mirza ghulam
made successively. Starting from his assumed pose of a Muslim theologian, he
first proclaimed himself a “Mujaddid” (renovator of Islam), then a ‘Muhaddath’
(holder of conversation with Allah) then a ‘Mulham’ (receiver of Divine
inspirations). All this was up to the year 1884. Then he proclaimed himself a
‘Maseel-e-Masih’ (Likeness of Jesus). After seven years as ‘Maseel-e-Masih’, he
gave up this pose and in 1891, from a ‘likeness’ of Masih, he raised
himself into an ‘embodiment’ of Masih. He took on this shape in the form
of ‘Promised Masih/Messiah’ and declared that he was that living Masih whose
reappearance in the world had been promised. Therefrom he spelled his theology
in the death of Jesus. In order to do so, he dug into ancient history. His
anthropological expertise informed him that Jesus successfully duped the posse
of Roman soldiery that guarded ‘the Cross’ and his grave and ran away incognito
from that execution site to Kashmir in
A decade later, i.e., in 1901, mirza climbed to the finale of his claims, i.e., Prophethood and Messengership of Allah. He wrote in his books that he had received inspirations and Wahi (revelation) from Allah that the following verses of the Quran Hakeem were Allah’s announcement in respect of his personality.
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are stern against the disbelievers, (but) merciful among themselves.
(Al-Fath 48:29) (Ek Ghalati ka Izala. p.3. Tazkirah p.94, 4th Edition).
He it is Who hath sent His Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may make it triumph over all religions.
(As-Saff61:9) (Tazkirah pp.387-388, 4th Edition)
Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you.
(Aal-Imran 3:31) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi p.82)
Say (O Muhammad): O mankind! Lo! I am the Messenger of Allah to you all.
(Al-A’raf 7:158) (Tazkirah p.352, 4th Edition)
Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire. It is but a Revelation revealed.
(An-Najm 53:3-4) (Tazkirah p.378)
Lo! Those who swear allegiance unto thee (Muhammad) swear allegiance only unto Allah. The Hand of Allah is over their hands.
(Al-Fath 48:10) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.80)
Say: I am only a human being like yourselves. My Lord reveals unto me that your God is only One God. (Al-Kahf 18:110) (Haqiqat-ul- Wahi, p.82)
Verily We have given thee (O Muhammad) a manifest victory, that Allah may forgive thee of thy faults of the past and he future.(Al-Fath 48:1) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.94)
Verily We have sent unto you (O men!) Messenger as a witness over you as we sent a Messenger unto Pharaoh.
(Al-Muzammil 73:15) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.101)
To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
(Al-Kauthar 108:1) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.102)
God has determined to grant thee that position in which thou will be praised.
Ya Sin. By the Quran, full of Wisdom, thou art, indeed one of the Messengers sent on a straight path.
(Ya-Sin 36:1-3) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p. 107, Tazkirah, p.479)
And thou (Muhammad) threwest not (a handful of dust) when thou didst throw, but Allah threw. (Al-Anfal 8:17) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi p.70)
Allah, The Beneficent. It is He Who has taught the Quran.
(Ar-Rahman 55:1-2) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.70)
You say that I have been commanded and I am the first to accept the faith.
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p. 70)
And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord.
(Al-Kahf18:27) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p. 74)
And as one who invites to Allah’s (Grace) by His permission, and as a Lamp spreading Light.
(Al-Ahzab 33:46) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p. 75)
He drew nigh and came closer till he was at a distance of but two bows’ length or even nearer.
(An-Najm 53: 8-9) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p. 76)
Glorified be the Being Who did take His bondsman (Muhammad) for a journey by night.
(Isra 17:1) (Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, p.78)
And We sent thee not but as a Mercy for all the worlds.
(Al-Anbiya 21:107) (Arbaeen No. 3, p.23)
5. Every Muslim knows that the above verses of Quran Hakeem were revealed fourteen hundred years ago and related to the personality of Khatam-un-Nabieen () but the Shameless mirza ghulam, brushing away all scruples, arrogated these verses to his self, undeterred by any qualm of conscience. He also tampered with hundreds of Quranic verses. Not stopping at that, he laid claim of superiority over all the Prophets and invited people to repose their belief in his concoction. Those who refused he abused and like a vulgarian he addressed them as swine, dogs, bastards, sons of prostitutes and denizens of inferno. These abuses are recorded in his writings and can be read there.
6. Doctors of Islamic Law and learned Muslims wrote copiously in rebuttal of mirza ghulam’s blasphemies. As a result, he and his followers were expelled as infidels, apostates and outcasts from the Islamic fold.
Government of Pakistan, taking a lead among Islamic countries, declared the
qadiyanis a non-Muslim minority community of
“A person who does not believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the prophethood of () the last of the prophets or claims to be a prophet, in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever after () or recognises such a claimant as a prophet, is not a Muslim for the purposes of the Constitution or Law”.
The Resolution reads:
“Ahmediyat is a false movement which under the guise of Islam and for the sake of mundane interests, contrives and plans to damage the foundations of Islam. Its deviation from the basic Islamic principles is obvious and clear from the following points:
(1) The founder of this movement claimed prophethood for himself.
(2) The Ahmedis deliberately distorted the meaning of Quranic verses and tampered with Quranic verses.
(3) They have issued a ‘Fatwa’, abolishing the validity of Jehad.
movement was originally fostered by British Imperialism in
(1) Using the name “mosque” for their camps of apostasy with the help of anti-Islamic forces.
(2) Misuse of schools, orphanages and madrassas with financial support from Non-Muslim Powers in order to support the anti-Islamic objectives of the non-Muslim powers.
(3) Publishing corrupted interpretations of the Holy Quran in various languages for distribution in the world.
In view of the above facts, this Conference resolves that:
(a) It is an obligation on all Islamic Organisations of the world to keep a vigilant eye on all activities of the Ahmedis in their worship-houses, social centres and orphanages and challenge them for their underground political activities. The traps and conspiracies they have set up against the Muslims should be unveiled and made known to the whole Islamic World.
(b) They should at the same time be declared ‘kafir’ and excommunicated from the fold of Islam and should not be allowed to enter the ‘Harmain’ (the sacred areas of Makkah and Madinah).
(c) The Muslims should also be careful in their social dealings with them. They should break off all their social, political and matrimonial connections with them.
This conference also demands that:
(1) All Islamic countries should impose restrictions on all activities of the Ahmedis in their countries.
(2) All the means and resources of the Ahmedis gathered by them for anti-Islamic activities should be confiscated.
(3) They should not he entrusted with any responsible position in their countries.
(4) The alterations made by the Ahmedis in the Holy Quran should be made known to the Muslims. People should be informed of all such altered versions and further publications of Ahmedi translation should be prohibited.”
7. Mirza ghulam qadiyani confronted the Ulema of Islam many times and threw Mubahala (curses rendezvous) challenges to them but was defeated on each occasion. All glory to Allah, the Exalted, that mirza ghulam was proved an impostor and a liar. With all his loquacity, at last he passed away in 1908, having been struck with pestilence of Cholera.
By way of an example, we give here a short account of a Mubahala held on May 26, 1893, (Zeeqadah 10, 1310 A.H.) which proved fatal to mirza ghulam ahmed. He threw the Mubahala challenge to Maulana Abdul Haq Ghaznavi. When both sides came out in the open and faced each other, Maulana Abdul Haq implored Allah, in these words: Ya Allah, I consider mirza ghulam ahmed a liar, an impostor, an apostate and a dualist-infidel. If I am wrong, let curse befall on me. At his turn, mirza ghulam ahmed beseeched Allah with these words: Ya Allah, I consider myself a Musalman. If I am a liar in my claim, send down your curse on me.
(Majmu-a-Ishtiharat-e-mirza qadiyani, Vol.1, pp. 426-427).
In this way, both parties implored Allah to send His Curse on whosoever was a liar. Result came out on May 26, 1908. mirza ghulam, the liar died while Maulana Abdul Haq lived up to May 16, 1917, i.e., nine years more. (rais-e-qadiyan, Vol. 2, p. 129). It is interesting to note that it was mirza himself who had said that in Mubahala contests the liar dies first, in the lifetime of the truthful.
(Malfoozat-e-mirza, Vol.9, pp. 440-441)
8. The death of mirza ghulam ahmed shocked his followers because they were expecting Maulana to die first in view of what their pseudo-prophet had told them. On the contrary, mirza was the first to go into the grave. qadiyanis were so disappointed that many left qadiyaniat, saying their prophet was a liar. By Allah’s beneficence, they rejoined Islam and offered their heartfelt penitence. Yet, many are still blinded with prejudice and remain adamant.
Verily, Allah has said: Those whom Allah leaves to themselves, there is no guide for them. (Al-A’raf 7:186)
9. Mirza ghulam’s descendants know in their hearts that their sire was a liar and his claim of prophethood a made-up story. They know he played a hoax and also know he was publicly discredited many times but they support his pseudo-prophethood call, because firstly, he was their grandee and secondly if they do not do so, all that money which is today flowing into their household coffers shall stop. Their objective is: Name, Fame and Money. Truth is a taboo for them.
Pakistan National Assembly declared the qadiyanis a non-Muslim Constitutional
minority in 1974 and applied controls as a corollary to this declaration, their
Chief, mirza nasir ahmed (grandson of mirza ghulam), stealthily fled to London.
There he sat snug in the lap of qadiyanis’ old master-saviours who promptly
allowed them to establish a centre near
10. Now, these fraudulent people, show off as Muslims (in Muslim dress with Muslim names and Muslim customs) and go out “hunting” in those countries which lack resources and which are economically, industrially and educationally underdeveloped and where their antecedents are little known either to the inhabitants or to their governments. Their targets are poverty-stricken Muslims. Therefore the qadiyanis undertake welfare projects with government permission and with their own funds open schools, literacy centres, basic health units, poor houses and also operate development projects in agricultural, commercial and power sectors, very much similar to what Christian missionaries did once upon a time and also now particularly in dark territories of the world. In this way, the qadiyanis establish their philanthropic bona fides in those countries and after having won the people’s hearts as social benefactors, they start preaching qadiyaniat and the “prophethood” of their Ghulam in private friendly talks and in unobtrusive tete-a-tete. People are given to believe that qadiyanism/ahmedism is a sect of Islam like other Islamic denominations.
11. Through this message, we call upon our Ummah to be careful. Beware! Do not tread into the nets spread by these Kafirs. They are murderers of our faith, hiding in the bush, unlike preachers of other religions who are out in the open. See through their schemes; boycott them at social levels because they are hypocrites and will harm you if you are not cautious. Our message to the Musalman is: Save your faith and that of your brother from these robbers.
More important is our call to the Ulema and those Islamic divines who exercise religious jurisdiction in their circles or who run schools of theology and seats of Islamic learning, that they should forewarn Muslims in their lectures, sermons and talks and expose ahmedi/qadiyani mischief, fuelled by anti-Islamic world forces.
12. Aalami Majlise Tahaffuze Khatme Nubuwwat is a trans-world organisation by Allah’s grace which is bidding for the protection of the entire Islamic Ummah from apostasy and dualist‑infidelity. Therefore, if Muslims in any country find ahmedi/qadiyani kafirs raising their heads, we request them to contact any of the offices of Aalami Majlis at once. No sooner will they pass this information than we shall spring into action, for we believe in nipping the mischief in the bud. For you just to tell us, the rest you will see! Insha Allah.
13. Contact offices of Majlise Tahaffuze Khatme Nubuwwat are:
(1) Aalami Majlise Tahaffuze Khatme Nubuwwat Huzoori Bagh Road, Multan, Pakistan. Phone (061) 514122.